Well, I have some good news for you! This great guy called Kevin mastered the art of simplifying coding tutorials to the extreme!
He is a self taught web developer (one thing we have in common!) whose idea to use analogies to learn coding came from studying cognitive psychology.
Even as an intermediate programmer, I suggest you take a look at his work. You might learn a thing or two!
Without further ado, here is a list of things you can learn from him, thanks to his great metaphors and illustrations.
- Arrays and Objects are Just Like Books and Newspapers
- Callbacks Explained Using Minions
- AJAX Explained By Working In A Fast Food Restaurant
- Express Basics Explained by Running a Restaurant
- And much more here and here too!
Once again, thanks Kevin for putting this out there for free!
And if you want to learn how to code from scratch…
Then head here!